The following position(s) are available at E. J. Breneman, a locally owned road construction firm.
Applications for drivers are accepted year-round.
Should there be an opening and you are selected for further consideration, you will be contacted.
E. J. Breneman is always looking for the best qualified individuals with a strong work ethic. We have job sites from Pennsylvania to Florida. Our company has an outstanding safety record and three safety incentive programs.
If there are no open positions listed above, we still encourage you to submit an application.
RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT AN APPLICATION
WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- All field positions will require a valid, current drivers license.
Applicants without a valid current drivers license will not be considered.
- Benefit packages include vacation, health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401(K), sick days, and paid holidays.
- Must complete online job application under proper position being sought on this page.
- Resumes submitted without job application will not be accepted.
- Applications are available at www.ejbreneman.com
or in person between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm at:
E.J. Breneman, /
ATTN: Levan Hoover,
Human Resources Director
1117-1119 Snyder Road
West Lawn, PA 19609
Apply Online Here
[ top ]
You may apply to E.J. Breneman at any time throughout the year.
Please Apply Here.
Your application will be kept on file for 6 months.
Positions provide union wages and benefits.
Travel with overnight stays, night and weekend work may be necessary. Please indicate your ability to travel on the job application. Travel may be 3-4 weeks at a time depending on work schedule.
A CDL Class A or B license is required for the driver position.
TANKER ENDORSEMENT A MUST.
Fill out our online job application or stop by our office Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
apply here |